Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Insanity!

Michael and I saw an infomercial for Insanity 60 day workout dvds and I knew that I wanted them.  So, what does my wonderful husband do?  He got them for me.  So today I did the fit test to see how fit I was.  You are supposed to take the fit test about every 2 weeks to track your progress.  They give you, I think, 8 different cardio movements, you do one for a minute and then you rest for about a minute and then you do the next set for a minute and continue on until you are done with the 8 excersizes.  I started out strong but even half way through the warm up you do before the fit test I was out of breath. I got through 5 of the excersizes and couldn't go on anymore.  I was breathing heavily and I could feel my heart beating.  I just walked until the video was done but I was starting to feel my stomach start to ache a little.  Kinda like it does when I have excersized and then drink too much water.  I just kept walking around the living room.  Then I started feeling nautious.  I went to the kitchen and leaned over the sink.  I thought I was going to throw up.  I got super light headed and I think I almost passed out.  I put my head down and finally my stomach stopped and I started feeling better.  Holy cow!!!  I have never experienced anything like it before.  But I am not giving up!!!  I just know that I need to take it WAY slower!  I will let you know how it all goes in future posts. 

P.S.  I just saw a picture of me and my sisters at lunch a couple of weeks ago and I couldnt believe how big I looked.  That is why I want to work so hard, so I can feel better about how I look.  I cant wait for this program to be done and I can see the difference.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I just googled that program. That guy looks intense!! Good luck!!