Tuesday, March 30, 2010

the missing cheesecake pieces



So Michael and I have been dieting for a while and there is a recipe for cheesecake that we make that we can eat for our diet.  Of course the kids love it too.  Well, we are not taking it any more!!  We told the kids they were not allowed to have cheesecake anymore.  I will make them cookies, brownies, etc. but they cannot have cheesecake.  So we put it in the garage fridge hoping that would discourage them.  HA!!!  When I went to get a piece yesterday there were 4 pieces missing, the plastic wrap was open on one side of the plate and there was cheesecake crumbs leading out of the fridge.  Hmmmmmmmm.  I asked the boys about it and they admitted they had 1 piece each but no more.  When I asked Alex who else ate some he said,  "Allison had some?"  She was sitting on the bed listening to this and she shrugs her shoulders, puts up one hand and says,  "Well, I don't like cheesecake."  Ha Ha Alex.  You forgot about that, didn't you.

No comments: